Ancient practice, modern education
You’ll learn the ins and outs of Ayruveda Body Therapies and demystify these ancient healing words and practices.
An eight day (52 hour) advanced training for licensed professionals* that have an interest in pursuing holistic wellness. This course is over a two month period to minimalize interference with work schedules of those taking the course.
CLASS SCHEDULE — Mon-Thurs: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Week 1 – April 6-9, 2020
Week 2 – May 18-21, 2020
- Abhyanga– Herbalized warm oil full body massage that revitalizes the skin.
- Shirodhara– Steam of Herbalized oil poured over the center of the forehead for relaxation.
- Swedana– Herbalized full body steam with a cool compress on the heart.
- 5-Sense Therapy– Combination of Nasya, Netra Tarpana and Karna Purana.
- Four-Handed Massage– Synchronized Abhyanga completed by two people.
*Participants to be a licensed Cosmetologist, Esthetician, or Massage Therapist.
*Practitioners to practice in their scope of licensure.